Let's talk about Botox!
Botox is the #1 cosmetic treatment in the world. Men and women everywhere are using it to maintain a more youthful appearance.
It's not magic...it just looks that way!
NEUROMODULATORS are administered by injection. The syringes are so tiny they don’t feel like much more than a mosquito bite. Approved and off-label uses for cosmetic purposes include:
- Forehead Lines: When the muscles in the forehead are overly strong, it creates vertical frown lines and horizontal lines across the forehead. Relaxing this area is the most common use of neuromodulators.
- Crow’s Feet: These lines that appear at the outer corners of our eyes when we squint or smile can easily be relaxed.
- Eyebrow Shaping: A subtle elevation and arch in the brow can be created to open up the eye and reduce hooding of the lid.
- Lip Lines: Smoking, puckering or just talking can cause lines to develop around our mouth. Relaxing the muscle around the lips is an inexpensive fix.
- Neck Bands: The platysmal bands in the neck tend to become tight, prominent, and stringy in appearance as we age. They can be relaxed for dramatic improvement in appearance. This popular treatment is known as a Nefertiti Neck Lift.
- Other uses: Bunny lines on the nose, a gummy smile, a masculine jaw, down-turned lips and more!
To see before and after results click here>>
Call to book your free consultation today 403.719.6523