- Purge skin of dirt, makeup and environmental pollutants leaving it hydrated and refreshed
- Balance the skin’s PH to tone and refine without drying or depleting natural oils
- Exfoliate to promote cellular turnover, stimulate cell renewal, and retexturize to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Transform dull skin to look brighter, more luminous and youthful looking, naturally beautiful radiant skin emerges
- Correct hyperpigmentation conditions including melasma, stabilize and strengthen the skin’s resistance to sunlight
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots to restore even skintones
- Calm inflamed skin, reduce flushing and visible blood vessels
- Stimulate skin’s ability to renew itself, aid repair of DNA, promote collagen and elastin production, restore hydration.
- Support the skin’s natural ability to replenish its own moisture.
- Therapeutically improve the appearance of skin imperfections, for smoother, softer healthier-looking skin.
Acne symptoms can range from an occasional zit to painful cysts. Left untreated, it can often result in permanent scarring. Acne scarring is difficult and sometimes impossible to erase. Much, however, can be done to control acne and prevent acne scarring.
Do you have acne? Do your kids have acne? If so, I’d like to give you something to think about. We use braces to correct or prevent crooked teeth, don’t we? Doesn’t it make just as much sense to do what we can for Acne? The confidence that comes with having clear, smooth, blemish-free skin is at least as important as a nice smile, don’t you think? The value is comparable but the cost if far less.
The skin condition known as Acne Vulgaris is classified as Grades 1 through 4. Many factors come together to cause it. Excessive production of oil from …